Tsavo East National Park
Tsavo East National Park is also the oldest and largest national park in Kenya. Its golden savanna and short vegetation make the park one of the best parks for game viewing activities. All members of the “big five” are found here together with other wildlife.
For bird watchers, this is your area for migratory birds and many more. On this 4-day tour, you will enjoy endless game drives at Tsavo Amboseli Kilimanjaro Safari.
Areas around Aruba dam, Mudada rock, and if time allows Lugard falls will be explored in search of Lion, elephant, leopard, zebra, giraffe, hyena, ostrich, guinea fowl, and many more. All these will leave you with a fulfilled experience that cannot be found anywhere else!
Attractions in Tsavo East National Park
- It is the largest national park in Kenya and Closest to Mombasa with the highest population of large mammals roaming free in the park.
- The park hosts all members of the big five together with other wild animals
- The park is mainly golden savanna with shot vegetation hence the best natural habitat for wildlife viewing and drives.
- Aruba dam is one of the best attractions together with Mudada rock, Lugard Falls, and Kadri swamps
- Migratory and other exotic birds are easily seen here and you stand high chances of getting to sight them!