4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari to Tsavo East National Park – Tsavo West National Park -Amboseli National Park
This 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari to Tsavo East National Park – Tsavo West National Park – Amboseli National Park includes many adventures of the wilderness. From visiting massive dangerous crowds of giant beasts like Lion, Elephants, and Rhinos in Tsavo East, to witnessing the soothing and serenading sight of Mzima springs showering from Brocken volcanic hills in Tsavo West. The 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari covers an interesting diverse venture of nature!
You will visit the rhino sanctuary of roaring rhino and check out the leopard trap for any sign of killer beasts. Amboseli national park is loaded with herds of elephants to be viewed from the observation hill while Tanzania’s snow-frosted Kilimanjaro winks from the background!
Safari Highlights of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Tsavo East National Park
- Day 2: Tsavo East- Tsavo West National Park
- Day 3: Tsavo West-Amboseli National Park
- Day 4: Amboseli National Park – Mombasa
4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Trip Highlights include
- The big five and other plains game roaming free in their natural habitat
- Different bird species
- Greenery vegetation around the water points to a major wildlife attraction
- Scenic attractions- amazing landscapes, geological occurrence, and the highest mountain in Africa
- Mzima springs and Aruba dam
- Migratory and other bird species
- Cultural diversity
- Varying climatic conditions and vegetation
Detailed 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
Our professional driver will pick you up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning and drive towards Tsavo east national park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man-eating lion’s game en route via Aruba Dam to the booked camp or lodge.
Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, you will set off for another game drive at the park and later retreat for dinner and overnight at the booked camp or lodge of your choice!
This day will start with an early morning game drive before returning to your lodge to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast, you will leave Tsavo East for Tsavo West game en route to booked camp or safari lodge.
Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, you will visit the Rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it. Dinner and overnight will then be served at the booked camp or Safari Lodge.
This is yet another day to experience and explore the wilderness of the jungles and you will start your day with an early breakfast, then proceed for a morning game drive with a visit to Mzima springs, where you can see hippos and fish in crystal-clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys as well.
Later proceed to Amboseli National Park arriving on time for lunch and check in at the booked camp or lodge. In the afternoon, you will have a game drive within the Amboseli which lies at the floor of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. While at this drive, you will be able to spot elephants, lions, cheetah, buffalo, etc. at the swamp area. You will then head to your facility of accommodation for dinner and overnight stay!
This being the last day of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari, we know you are wondering next as you believe you have had a good deal of adventure. You will start your day with morning breakfast before setting off for the jungle adventures. Here is the exact reason to keep your head high as you come to experience more of the jungle.
You will have a game drive en route out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa. All along, you will be able to sight numerous wild game that you might have not previously been able to see on other game drives; coming in close range with some of them as well.
You can capture these amazing moments on digital camera! You will have your lunch en route at Voi lion hill camp. After lunch, proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon.
Background Information of the 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
Tsavo East National Park
This is also the oldest and largest national park in Kenya. Its golden savanna and short vegetation makes the park one of the best parks for game viewing activities. All members of the “big five” are found here together with other wildlife.
For bird watchers, this is your area for migratory birds and many more. On this 4-day tour, you will enjoy endless game drives at Tsavo Amboseli Kilimanjaro Safari.
Areas around Aruba dam, Mudada rock and if time allows Lugard falls will be explored in search of Lion, elephant, leopard, zebra, giraffe, hyena, ostrich, guinea fowl and many more. All these will leave you with a fulfilled experience that cannot be found anywhere else!
- It is the largest national park in Kenya and Closest to Mombasa with the highest population of large mammals roaming free in the park.
- The park hosts all members of the big five together with other wild animals
- The park is mainly golden savanna with shot vegetation hence the best natural habitat for wildlife viewing and drives.
- Aruba dam is one of the best attractions together with Mudada rock, Lugard falls and Kaderi swamps
- Migratory and other exotic birds are easily seen here and you stand high chances of getting to sight them!
Tsavo West National Park
This park is bisected from Tsavo East National Park by the Mombasa-Nairobi road and the railway line. It is relatively small but offers unique attractions that are worth the experience.
The park impresses safari-lovers with its startling contrasts ancient lava flows, scenic sweeping hills, magical baobab trees, and the deep green of Mzima springs.
It also hosts a natural Ngulia Rhino sanctuary. We conduct intensive game drives during this 4 days Tsavo East Tsavo West Amboseli Safari.
We shall cover the greenery locations around the mzima springs, volcanic terrain close to shetani lava flow and the sanctuary thicket. Rhino, Elephant, warthogs, Leopard, Lion, Buffalo, and Giraffe might be seen together with crocodiles, species of fish and Hippos.
- Major attractions in the park include Mzima springs-underground springs forming massive water pools where Hippos, crocodiles, species of fish are viewed.
- Exotic birds are common in this area
- Shetani lava flow- this vast expanse of folded black lava spreads for 50 sq km across the savannah near the Chyulu Hills, looking strangely as if Vesuvius dropped its comfort blanket heres
- Nearby are the shetani caves
- Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary -A 90 sq km area protected in Tsavo west National Park. It is believed that 70 black Rhinos are found in this area. Chances of spotting them is rather very small as the area is bushy!
Amboseli National Park
This park is well recognized as one of the iconic Kenya National Parks and a popular Safari destination for many travelers. Amboseli national park is a cocktail with all the ingredients a safari goer would want to experience and encounter on a 4-day Tsavo Amboseli Kilimanjaro Safari.
From the stunning views of Africa’s highest peaks, fascinating wildlife, varied vegetation to multicolored Masai culture. All are here for you to sample. Enjoy unhurried game viewing with possible sights of lions, herds of Elephants, Lion, hyena, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and many more. Pelicans and other birds inclusive too!
- Lies on the foot of the Africa’s highest snowcapped mountain – Mt. Kilimanjaro
- The largest population of Africa elephants are found here in groups
- Other members of the big five and other wild animals are here too.
- Enjoy momentous view of the Amboseli National Park with adjacent marshy grounds hosting a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose from the observation hill
4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- Transportation in a tour van/Land cruiser
- Service of an English -speaking tour guide/driver
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Park admissions
- Accommodation on full board
- Entrance fees to all destinations as per the program
- Transfer to and from the airport
- All activities not mentioned in the program
- Phone calls bills
- International transfers
- Gratitude to tour guides
- Personal insurance
- Personal effects of any nature
- Hotel fees before and after the safari