6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari. Great Wildlife Migration in Kenya
This 6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari – inside Kenya, Wildlife Escape is destined for Maasai Mara National Reserve for a Great Wildlife Migration Adventure in Kenya and many more wild treasures as the country are greatly endowed with vast wildlife. A spectacular wildlife escape into the heart of Kenya, shower yourself with lifetime memories of abundant wildlife adventures that are worth noting. This wildlife adventure safari leads you to explore Kenya’s spectacular landscapes as well as to a variety of Kenya wildlife and culture. You will be accommodated in small exclusive tented camps offering personalized and exclusive service.
6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari Highlights
- Arrive in Nairobi – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Transfer to Amboseli National Park – overnight.
- Breakfast –Amboseli – Full-day activities in the Park – Overnight tented camp.
- Early morning start – transfer to – Lake Nakuru National Park – Full day activities – Dinner & overnight.
- Early start – transfer to – Maasai Mara NR – Full day game activities – overnight.
- Early start – Maasai Mara – Full day activities – game and Culture – overnight.
- Breakfast, starts off for Nairobi (City), depending on your time of departure, you will have a city highlight – Drop off at the airport for departure on time.
6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Details
Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Transfer to Amboseli National Park – Overnight.
You will start feeling the greatness and uniqueness of the atmosphere just upon arrival at Nairobi – Jomo Kenyatta International airport. You will be ushered in by our professional Kenya safari representative who will take you through a brief introduction to the whole tour. Later you will be transferred to Amboseli National Park, depending on the time, you will have an evening game drive, followed by dinner, and overnight will be at the park.
- (Meal Plan on F/B)
- Accommodation options: Kibo Safari Camp (Midrange)
Day 2 of 6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Breakfast – Full day activities in the Park – Overnight tented camp
You will be served an early breakfast and thereafter be briefed about the conduct and expectation on the game drive before setting off to explore the vast plains of these exquisite groves of acacia trees and golden African savannah plains. This event will come along with a whole exciting experience that every traveler has to experience.
Due to this national park’s sparse vegetation occasioned by the long dry months, there is a high and best opportunity to see large numbers of African wildlife including bush Elephants, Cape buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, spotted hyena, Maasai giraffe, Grant’s zebra, and blue wildebeests. The park is also a hub for a variety of bird species that you will get a chance to view. You will then have dinner and overnight will be at the park.
- (Meal Plan on F/B)
- Accommodation options: Kibo Safari Camp (Midrange).
Day 3 of 6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Early morning start – transfer to Lake Nakuru National Park – Full day activities – Dinner & overnight
You will start your day with morning breakfast and after set off for a long drive to Lake Nakuru National park. You will have a packed lunch which you will enjoy a long while on the picnic to allow us more time to fully explore and exploit the park’s flora and fauna treasures.
This park is famously known for the Black and white rhinos; the park also has its fair share of Cape buffalo, African wild dogs, zebra, eland, waterbuck, and lions.
In recent years Nakuru has attracted fame for the high number of leopard sightings, and the rare Rothschild’s giraffe.
- (Meal Plan on F/B)
- Accommodation options: Flamingo Camp (Midrange)
Day 4 of 6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Early start – transfer to – Maasai Mara National Reserve – Full day game activities – overnight
You will start your day with breakfast and later set out for a drive to the Maasai land. The drive will be through the scenic plains of the Eastern arm of the great Western Rift Valley.
Our lunch stop will be during the picnic as we enter the beautiful Mara. In the afternoon we will embark on a game drive to wind up our day as we return to our camp overnight.
Note: The Maasai Mara National Reserve is one of the most visited and well-known wildlife conservation areas in Africa.
It is famous for harboring the big 5 land mammals – Elephants, Leopards, Rhinos, lions, and buffalo. The Maasai Mara is the only wildlife reserve/national park with an indigenous black rhino population.
- (Meal Plan on F/B)
- Accommodation options: Azure Mara Haven Camp (Midrange)
Day 5 of the 6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Early start – Full day activities – game and Culture – overnight
This day will be enriched with excitement as we start with breakfast and thereafter set off for a drive into the park to look out for the amazing wild game including the grazers like duikers, impala hartebeests, giraffes, roan antelopes, zebra, topis, wildebeest, and Thomson’s gazelles, though numbers of some of these antelopes vary depending on the season of the year due to the great wildlife migration from the Serengeti and Loita Plains, including a visit to the Mara River where thousands of wildebeests and zebras are attacked by crocodiles as they attempt to cross this mighty river during the annual migration between Tanzania and Kenya.
The annual migration sees over a million wild animals move from Serengeti National Park in Northern Tanzania to Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya. You will then have your lunch and thereafter we will commence with our game viewing as well as some stops for cultural and community interaction with the indigenous Maasai people. During these cultural interactions, you can note a few historical facts that you will get to learn as you interact with them. A number of crocodiles, Hippopotamus, jackals, cheetahs, hyenas, servals, and foxes can be spotted during the game drive.
The Masai Mara National Reserve is home to over 470 species of birds including vultures, secretary birds, ostriches, marabou storks, long-crested eagles, lilac-breasted roller, and hornbills, crowned cranes, and African pygmy-falcons, and many more. After a long and exciting day, we will retire to our camp for dinner and an overnight stay.
- (Meal Plan on F/B)
- Accommodation options: Azure Mara Haven Camp (Midrange).
Day 6 of 6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Breakfast, drive to Nairobi (City), for departure.
As you wind up with these amazing wild adventures of this endowed nation, you will start your morning game drive so that you can get to see some predatory wild game perform a morning hunt for their prey before they can become fully active as the day unveils. You will return to the camp and have breakfast at leisure.
After this morning’s breakfast, you will then set off for a drive to Nairobi, depending on the time, we will do some craft and city sightseeing before we get to the airport for departure. While at the craft shops, you can buy some craft works that you will find interesting too! You may also choose to buy those you can gift to your close family when you return to meet them.
- (Meal Plan on B)
End of Deks Africa Safaris –Services – 6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari
6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Inclusions & Exclusions
- All services in national parks i.e. park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- All accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary (Unless listed as upgrade).
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Kenya Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser.
- Full-time services of experienced English speaking drive/guide.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from JomoKenyatta Int. airport & back to JomoKenyatta Int. airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary.
Note: Deks Uganda Safaris uses a mix of lodges and tented camps for accommodation, rates reflected herein can be amended to fit your luxury requirements on request/the company may change the booked hotel/lodge/tented camp at the time of booking in case the reflected accommodation is full.
- International flights and airfares (From/to home).
- Roundtrip airport transfer inland charter flights.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, bar bills, phone calls, etc.).
- Any Government imposed or increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals(As specified in the day-by-day section).
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity (Tips and tipping guidelines US$10 pp per day).
6 Days Best Kenya Wildlife Safari: Quotation
- Based on 2 persons sharing services – per person standard rate.
- Standard Net rate – based on Midrange Accommodation per person: USD $2,150.00.
- For an extra 3rd person or more please contact the office for rates.
Note: This program requires arriving at Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport before breakfast morning approx. 0600hrs to allow for a transfer/drive to Wilson airport for our scheduled flight to Aberdares Conservation area.
Overnight stay options:
If staying in Nairobi, please request assistance at the time of booking this Kenya wildlife safari to allow us ample time to make arrangements.
If departing Nairobi the same night, please note that both by use of charter flight or by road returns to Nairobi are always late morning (approximately 1100hrs/1200hrs-by charter flight) or (approximately 1600hrs by road), please DO NOT book flights departing prior to 1600 or 2200hrs respectively in order to allow time for security, check-in and if any delays due to weather.