4 Days Maasai Mara Exclusive Adventure Safari Kenya. Great Wildebeests Migration Safari Kenya
On this 4 Days Maasai Mara Exclusive Adventure Safari Kenya, Great Wildlife Migration, Maasai Mara Safari Kenya. You will visit Lake Nakuru National Park and Maasai Mara Game Reserve, the home to the Great Wildebeest Migration. And view all the “Big 5”: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino roaming freely in only a few days. This 4 Day Maasai Mara Exclusive Adventure Safari Kenya also enables you to witness thousands of other mammals and birds as they emerge at dusk during the morning game drive and includes a visit to the Mara River to see hippos and crocodiles along the banks of this mighty river.
4 Days Maasai Mara Exclusive Adventure Safari Kenya: highlights
- Arrive in Nairobi and Transfer to Lake Nakuru..
- Transfer to Maasai Mara evening game – overnight.
- Full day Mara activities – Mara culture – overnight.
- Drop off at the airport for departure on time.
4 Days Maasai Mara Exclusive Adventure Safari Kenya: details
Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi & Transfer to Lake Nakuru
Upon arrival in Nairobi city, you will be met and welcomed by a professional tour guide assigned to you by Deks Africa Safaris, you will be led through to where you can obtain your breakfast before departing from Nairobi as you drive through breathtaking landscapes and beautiful scenic views down into the Great Rift Valley arriving for lunch at Flamingo Hill Camp.
After lunch, you will have an afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park where you will get to see plenty of wildlife including the rare Rothschild giraffe, rhino, thousands of flamingos, and other water-dwelling birds. You will close the day with dinner followed by an overnight stay at the camp.
- (Meal Plan on L/B)
- Accommodation options: Flamingo Hill Camp. (Mid upper range).
Day 2: Transfer to Maasai Mara Evening Game
You will start your day with a very early morning game drive along Lake Nakuru to fully maximize your chances of viewing vast aquatic life and later go to have breakfast as we start our drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve arriving at Azure Mara Camp in the afternoon. After a delightful lunch, the afternoon game drive will start off shortly after the moment. The landscape in Maasai Mara comprises scenic savannah grasslands on rolling hills that you will enjoy all through time.
Maasai Mara is the most famous game reserve in Kenya with an extensive road and track network which allows for close-range game viewing and photography. You will then have dinner and an overnight stay at the camp.
- (Meal Plan on F/B)
- Accommodation options: Azure Mara Haven. (Mid upper range).
Day 3: Full day Mara activities –Mara Culture
You will wake up early in the morning to start preparing for a full day in Maasai Mara with game drives to fully explore the hidden treasures found within this park. You also stand the best chances to view lions, cheetahs, and leopards hunting in the morning or late afternoon. They use this time because their prey is less active and can easily be defeated.
You will then visit Mara River where thousands of wildebeests and zebras are attacked by crocodiles as they attempt to cross this mighty and calm river during the annual migration between Tanzania and Kenya. You will then retreat from the drive for dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
- (Meal Plan on F/B)
- Accommodation options: Azure Mara Haven. (Mid upper range)
Day 4: Drop off at the airport for departure on time.
You will wake up at leisure to enjoy this early morning game drive before breakfast. Later drive back to Nairobi arriving in time and be dropped off at your Nairobi hotel or at the airport for a departure flight back home.
(Meal Plan on B)
End of 4 Days Maasai Mara Exclusive Adventure Safari Kenya
4 Day Maasai Mara Exclusive Adventure Safari Kenya: Inclusions & Exclusions
- All services in national parks i.e. park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- All accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary (Unless listed as upgrade)
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Kenya Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser.
- Full-time services of experienced English speaking drive/guide.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Jomo Kenyatta Int. airport & back to Jomo Kenyatta Int. airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary.
Note: Deks Africa Safaris uses a mix of lodges and tented camps for accommodation, rates reflected herein can be amended to fit your luxury requirements on request/the company may change the booked hotel/lodge/tented camp at the time of booking in case the reflected accommodation is full.
- International flights and airfares (From/to home).
- Round trip airport transfer inland charter flights (if not mentioned in the Itinerary).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, bar bills, phone calls, etc.).
- Any Government imposed or increase of taxes and/or park fees.
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section).
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay.
- Personal insurance and medical bills.
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary.
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity (Tips and tipping guidelines US$10 pp. per day).
Luxury Africa Tours & Holidays – Deks Safaris and Tours Ltd
- 6 Days Uganda Kenya Tour
- 7 Days Rwanda Uganda Tour
- 8 Days Kenya Uganda Luxury Safari
- 8 Days Kenya Uganda Tour
- 9 Days Kenya Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Kenya Uganda Safari
- 10 Days Uganda Kenya Tanzania Safari
- 10 Days Rwanda Kenya Tanzania Safari
- 11 Days Kenya Uganda Rwanda Safari
- 11 Days Kenya Uganda Safari
- 11 Days Uganda Kenya Zanzibar Safari
- 11 Days Rwanda Kenya Safari
- 12 Day Kenya Uganda Rwanda Safari
- 13 Days Uganda Kenya Tanzania Safari
- 14 Days Across Africa Safari
- 14 Days Rwanda Tanzania Safari
- 15 Days Kenya Rwanda Tour
- 16 Days Kenya Uganda Safari